Key Advantages and Benefits
- Revives small areas of colour loss
- Masks minor scuffs and scratches
- Blends with remainder of leather
- Available in 250ml, 500ml and 1KG
- Use on all types of leather (except Nubuck & Suede)
- Shake well
- Squeeze onto sponge and apply to freshly cleaned leather in a gentle circular motion.
- Leave to dry
- Re-apply if required
How often to apply treatment?
This product is intended for localised areas of colour loss or damage and not for completely recolouring a whole piece of furniture.
We can make up a 100% matched Rescue Remedy to any colour where a sample of leather is provided. This can possibly be obtained from inside a zip on a removable cushion, where there is a small excess of leather on the inside of the seam. Alternatively, if there are no removable cushions, there may be excess leather located at the base of the item, where leather is stapled to the frame underneath the dust base cloth. If you require assistance obtaining a sample or require advice on this please do not hesitate to contact us and we’ll be happy to help.